(Andere Arbeiten sind zu finden unter IDEAS und SSRN )
- 'Fundamentals and Technical Trading: Behavior of Exchange Rates in the CEECs' (jointly with Mikael Bas), Open Economies Review, forthcoming.
- 'Gravity Models in Integrated Panels', Empirical Economics, forthcoming. Working Paper version is downloadable.
- ‘The Transmission of Business Cycles: Implications for EMU Enlargement’ (jointly with with Michael Artis and Johann Scharler), Economics of Transition 16 (3), 2008, 559-582.
- ‘Money Demand and Disinflation in Selected CEECs,’ Applied Economics, forthcoming. Working Paper version is downloadable.
- ‘EU Enlargement and Trade Integration: Lessons from a Gravity Model’ (jointly with with Matthieu Bussière and Bernd Schnatz), Review of Development Economics 12 (3), 501-515. Working Paper version is downloadable.
- ‘Structural Changes in the Austrian Foreign Trade with Eastern Europe between 1955 and 1987; (jointly with with Sylvia Kaufmann and Andreas Resch), Empirica, 35 (3)
- ‘Fundamentals, the Exchange Rate and the Next EU Enlargement Rounds – Evidence from Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Turkey; (jointly with with Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma and Maria Antoinette Silgoner), Empirica, 35 (2), 195-211.
- ‘Volatility of Exchange Rates in Selected New EU Members: Evidence from Daily Data; (jointly with with Roman Horváth), Economic Systems, 32 (1), 2008, 103-118. Working paper version is downloadable
- ‘Credibility of Exchange Rate Policies in Selected EU New Members: Evidence from High Frequency Data’ (jointly with Roman Horváth), Economic Systems, forthcoming. Working Paper version is downloadable.
- ‘Meta-analysis of the business cycle correlation between the euro area and the CEECs’ (jointly with with Iikka Korhonen), Journal of Comparative Economics 34 (3), 2006, 518-537. Working Paper version is downloadable at the CESifo Munich.
- ‘On the Road: The Path of Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Turkey to the EU and the Euro’ (jointly with Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma and Maria Antoinette Silgoner), Europe-Asia Studies 57 (6), 2005, 843 – 858.
- ‘The Monetary Approach to Exchange Rates in the CEECs’ (jointly with Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma and Ronald MacDonald), Economics of Transition 13 (2), 2005, 395-416. Working paper version is downloadable.
- ‘Trade Structure during Accession to the EU,’ Post-Communist Economies 17 (2),2005, 225-234.
- ‘The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria, Intra-Industry Trade, and EMU Enlargement,’ Contemporary Economic Policy 22 (1), 2004, 1-12. Working paper version is downloadable.
- ‘Similarity of Supply and Demand Shocks between the Euro Area and the CEECs’ (jointly with Iikka Korhonen), Economic Systems 27 (3), 2003, 313-334. Working paper version is downloadable.
- ‘The Euro Goes East: Implications of the 2000-2002 Economic Slowdown for Synchronization of Business Cycles between the Euro Area and CEECs’ (jointly with Iikka Korhonen), Comparative Economic Studies 46 (1), 2004, 45-62. Working paper version is downloadable
- ‘Disintegration and Trade’ (jointly with Jan Fidrmuc), Review of International Economics 11 (3), 2003, 811-829. Working paper version is downloadable.
- ‘Does Foreign Policy Determine Foreign Trade? Cointegration Analysis of Exports from Selected Countries to the Middle East’ (jointly with Andreas Wörgötter and Julia Wörz), Applied Economics, 35 (5), 2003, 565-571.
- ‘Investment, Fiscal Policy and Current Account of the Balance of Payments in Slovakia in International Comparison’ (in Slovak), Ekonomický časopis / Slovak Journal of Economics 51 (5), 2003, 532-549. Abstract.
- ‘The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle and Twin Deficits in Selected Countries,’ Economics of Planning 36 (2), 2003, 135-152.
- ‘Poland’s Accession to the European Union, Demand for Protection of Selected Sensitive Products’ (jointly with Peter Huber and Jan Jakub Michalek), MOST (merged with Economics of Planning) 11 (1), 2001, 47-70.
- ‘Macroeconomic Developments in the Czech Republic and the EU Accession’ (jointly with Jan Fidrmuc), Prague Economic Papers 4, 2000, 309-324.
- ‘Stability of Monetary Unions: Lessons from the Break Up of Czechoslovakia’ (jointly with Jan Fidrmuc and Julius Horvath), Journal of Comparative Economics 27 (4), 1999: 753-781. Working paper version is downloadable at the Center for European Integration Studies (ZEI), Bonn.
- ‘East-West Intra-Industry Trade Dynamics’ (jointly with Daniela Grozea-Helmenstein and Andreas Wörgötter), Review of International Economics / Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv 135 (2), 1999: 332-346.
- ‘Trade Diversion in ‘Left-Outs’ in Eastward Enlargement of European Union, The Case of Slovakia’, Europe-Asia Studies 51 (4), 1999: 633-645.